Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wedding Photo's

Make sure when you are searching for the perfect photographer that you really do your research. Take friends advice and and look at reviews online before booking. 

Make a list of "Must Have Photo's" and "Do Not Take Photo's". 

I regret not making sure I had photo's done with my grandparents, I just assumed the photographer would know to take them. And, if your parents are divorced you want to make sure your photographer doesn't awkwardly put them next to each other. 

Before the wedding you'll meet with your photographer and go over all of the details about your wedding, but its also best to have it written down for them too. 
They meet with tons of brides and may get family history's confused between appointments. 

1 comment:

  1. Kelly- isn't that the truth! I didn't get photos with just my brother and sister! I don't know how that happened! Yes I'm married and still enjoy looking at your blog :) I share it with my newly engaged friends!

    ReplyDelete